Encircle is proud of the trust our users place in us. In exchange, we trust you to use our services responsibly.
You agree to use the Encircle services only in accordance with the applicable Terms of Service and in compliance with all applicable law, and generally agree not to misuse the Encircle services. Without limiting the foregoing, you must not, and must not attempt to, use the services to do the following things.
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network;
- breach or otherwise circumvent any security or authentication measures;
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Service, shared areas of the Service you have not been invited to, or Encircle (or our service providers’) computer systems;
- interfere with or disrupt any user, host, or network, for example by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing any part of the Services, or by using any type of bot, spider, virus, clock, timer, counter, worm, software lock, drop dead device, packet-sniffer, Trojan-horse routing, trap door, time bomb or any other codes or instructions that are designed to be used to provide a means of surreptitious or unauthorized access to the Services or any computer system or that are designed to monitor, distort, delete, damage or disassemble the Software or its ability to communicate and perform the Services;
- plant malware or otherwise use the Services to distribute malware;
- collect any information or communication about the users of the Services or Software by monitoring, interdicting or intercepting any process of or communication initiated by the Software or Services or by developing or using any software or any other process or method that engages or assists in engaging in any of the foregoing;
- access or search the Services by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces (for example, “scraping”);
- send unsolicited communications, promotions or advertisements, or spam;
- send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information, including “spoofing” or “phishing”;
- publish anything that is fraudulent, misleading, or infringes another’s rights;
- promote or advertise products or services other than your own without appropriate authorization;
- impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- publish or share materials that are unlawfully pornographic or indecent, or that advocate bigotry, religious, racial or ethnic hatred;
- violate the law in any way, or violate the privacy of others, or defame others.
You will cooperate with Encircle and provide information requested by Encircle to assist Encircle and/or relevant authorities in investigating or determining whether there has been a breach of this policy, any agreement that you have with Encircle, and/or applicable law.